poniedziałek, 1 sierpnia 2016

MEDIVAL DRESS




Hi! Las year I bought medieval dress, made to measure.
Firs I watched several movies, then I drew many sketches of their costume and I'm consulted my project with a Mrs. seamstress who had to sew a dress. Together we planned all the details and I could go to searching for fabric. Material which I ultimately decided was brought from Spain. I wait for it one week. It was worth it because turned out to have a beautiful color and texture.
The biggest job done seamstress Mrs. Aneta Paduszyńska, which is a true artist and her studio "Atelier Paduszyńska" I honestly recommend you. Fitting and discusion on the project took place in a  cheerful atmosphere. Nothing was a problem for her, she was happy that she can do this don't casual project.
The result of our job you can see on the picture below
PS. Thank you parents that my dream could come true




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz